What's Looking Good in July 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter Zigs
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
Have your neighbours taken the hint yet Logan? Surely by now they are all trying to make their own gardens look this good! Well done. I see you have some of Dame Edna's favourite flowers in there too.

Have your neighbours taken the hint yet Logan? Surely by now they are all trying to make their own gardens look this good! Well done. I see you have some of Dame Edna's favourite flowers in there too.
Thanks Tetters, no they haven't taken the hint. One of them could look like mine but they can't be bothered, yes I've just started growing Dame Edna's flowers for the 2nd year and they're lovely.

Hello Dirt - where have you been - we wondered :unsure: (little picture of me wondering) Yes, indeed the salt does keep the slugs off. It always amazes me when I see plants surviving - not only on the beach, but very often growing out of the salty water, mind you, I suppose the seaweeds always manage quite well.

Hello Dirt - where have you been - we wondered :unsure: (little picture of me wondering) Yes, indeed the salt does keep the slugs off. It always amazes me when I see plants surviving - not only on the beach, but very often growing out of the salty water, mind you, I suppose the seaweeds always manage quite well.
It is coming toward the end of my busy season at work. I apply heat control films to glass on cars and buildings so the summer solstice is my "Retail Christmas" day basically. Some body asked me to measure and tint a 6 story building. It took me 2 hours rolling a measuring wheel across the floor just to make the estimate. Glad that is over with finally!

Back