What's Looking Good in July 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter Zigs
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
What on earth are you sorry for Cindi. Your photos are amazing. That rain forest is my idea of heaven, and it reminds me of the one I was fortunate enough to visit when I went to Tasmania. We can't actually understand why you should feel sorry??
Zigs has a right weird sense of humour 🥴🥱 When he lived in Wales, he said that it was drizzling with rain almost every day. That's why he calls it a rain forest.
I'm quite hoping you have some more photos of your visit to show us..... please :)

I think it may be Callestemon. I'll try and find a picture.....
1720777644569.webp Yep - this one shows the leaves as well as the flowers. These abounded when I used to live in Australia I remember them being quite common to find. They are lovely 😊

Verbascum snowy spires
View attachment 874
That's the same verbascum I have in my pink and white bed. The trouble at the moment is that I can hardly see them for weeds at the moment -while yours are all lovely and weed free...I have such a lot of catching up to try and get done. Ah😀, I have an idea. You could pop down to Kent for a week and give me a hand to get my beds as ship-shape as yours are.... Yessss!! 😊

Back