Weather..

We hit 98 degrees F yesterday , our seventh straight day above 95 degrees that began on September 13th. In the history of Houston's weather records back to the 1880s, a one week stretch above 95 degrees has not ever occurred after September 13th. We had a couple five day stretches back in 2011 and late last September but never a week.

September is one of the most "unfavorite" months for me because the tease of cooler weather is highly present but it never seems to deliver autumn in any lengthy fashion. Also, the hurricane threat is the highest of the year around here at this time.

September is a tease here and I'll be glad to get beyond it.

We hit 98 degrees F yesterday , our seventh straight day above 95 degrees that began on September 13th. In the history of Houston's weather records back to the 1880s, a one week stretch above 95 degrees has not ever occurred after September 13th. We had a couple five day stretches back in 2011 and late last September but never a week.

September is one of the most "unfavorite" months for me because the tease of cooler weather is highly present but it never seems to deliver autumn in any lengthy fashion. Also, the hurricane threat is the highest of the year around here at this time.

September is a tease here and I'll be glad to get beyond it.
Ugh !! Just the thought of it scares me

There's a tropical disturbance in the Carribean which is headed north into the Gulf of Mexico. It is expected to develop into a tropical storm today and a hurricane on Thursday. They believe it will affect the West coast of Florida, then head N E and come across south central Georgia. Only the third one we have had hit here in the last 10 months !!

Curse you Climate change !!😡

PLEASE... save some of the rain for us here. I'll send you some buckets...Please !!
Gladly !!

(you can pay postage) 😉😉😉
😂

Well, since all the rest of the trees in my yard are far enough away to miss my house, ( since the l ast two storms already cleaned them up) I'm not too worried about this one. Unless it intensifies well past the predictions, I will probably just be without electric for a time...hopefully.🤔🤔🤔

Last edited: