Lost

cindi

First name
Cindi
Hardiness zone
5a
I suffer from severe debilitating depression. Outdoors is my only relief and my pictures are my only hope of relating and finding hope. I don't know how to navigate this fully and I think I post my pictures in the wrong place so this may be another dead end for me thanks

I suffer from severe debilitating depression. Outdoors is my only relief and my pictures are my only hope of relating and finding hope. I don't know how to navigate this fully and I think I post my pictures in the wrong place so this may be another dead end for me thanks
It's ok, it's a new forum and so we're all in the same boat. Our friend Yums has been helpful with a bit of guidance - good job somebody is working it out ☺️
I am one who is happiest outside too. I think that many, very many people who have a passion for gardens and dog walking and similar are like minded - you are not alone. Getting stuck into weeding my flower beds is the best therapy for me since I lost my dogs and ability to walk miles and miles in one go. Get as close to nature as possible, as much as possible, and talk to God. 🙏 😌

@cindi feel free to send me a DM any time you have a question on where to post anything, or how to find something on the site. I can usually respond very quickly and certainly don't mind helping out with anything I can help with.

Put your pics wherever you want them Cindi :) There's no real right or wrong, we only made the whole forum up a few weeks ago so we're all just getting used to it :)

A long time ago on a forum far far away there was a section that no one ever seemed to go in to, I spread a rumour that it was haunted and used to post all sorts of rubbish in there 😁

Put your pics wherever you want them Cindi :) There's no real right or wrong, we only made the whole forum up a few weeks ago so we're all just getting used to it :)

A long time ago on a forum far far away there was a section that no one ever seemed to go in to, I spread a rumour that it was haunted and used to post all sorts of rubbish in there 😁
My apologies. My depression and past plays tricks on me. I mistake and misread things. I greatly appreciate everyone's feedback. 🙂

@cindi feel free to send me a DM any time you have a question on where to post anything, or how to find something on the site. I can usually respond very quickly and certainly don't mind helping out with anything I can help with.
Thank you for your help. My depression makes me very overwhelmed at times. Brighter days ahead 🙂

It's ok, it's a new forum and so we're all in the same boat. Our friend Yums has been helpful with a bit of guidance - good job somebody is working it out ☺️
I am one who is happiest outside too. I think that many, very many people who have a passion for gardens and dog walking and similar are like minded - you are not alone. Getting stuck into weeding my flower beds is the best therapy for me since I lost my dogs and ability to walk miles and miles in one go. Get as close to nature as possible, as much as possible, and talk to God. 🙏 😌
Thank you! Close to nature is my best place. I'm talking to god every chance I get🙂sorry for the loss of your dogs. I know that pain and it's terrible.

I loved watching this video! Thanks for sending it. The flowering cacti are gorgeous! Sometimes we feel so alone in our struggles, and need a reminder that we are not. Thank you!🙂

Hope that helped @cindi :)

I had days when all I could do was sit and stare at the sea 😬 Talking to folk on the forums helped a great deal. Some days I couldn't even check out my shopping as I'd have panic attacks while queing up and would have to walk out and leave my basket behind. I volunteered as a gardener for the National Trust, that helped a lot as there were other folk there in a similar situation.

That was the best part of 10 years ago now, these days I help out with groups of special needs students.

Tetters reckons I'm still mad though 😁

Hope that helped @cindi :)

I had days when all I could do was sit and stare at the sea 😬 Talking to folk on the forums helped a great deal. Some days I couldn't even check out my shopping as I'd have panic attacks while queing up and would have to walk out and leave my basket behind. I volunteered as a gardener for the National Trust, that helped a lot as there were other folk there in a similar situation.

That was the best part of 10 years ago now, these days I help out with groups of special needs students.

Tetters reckons I'm still mad t

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. I'm glad that things have turned around for you. Being near the sea sounds very therapeutic...along with gardening, being near any body of water helps me tremendously 🙂

Back