Lost

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. I'm glad that things have turned around for you. Being near the sea sounds very therapeutic...along with gardening, being near any body of water helps me tremendously 🙂

Glad if it helps Cindi :) Chickens help a lot too, this is the garden where I used to volunteer, Thomas Hardy's old place, bloke who wrote Far from the madding crowd & Tess of the D'Urbervilles.

The chickens were rescued from battery farms and I was there the first time they ever saw real grass, they didn't know what to make of it.

Glad if it helps Cindi :) Chickens help a lot too, this is the garden where I used to volunteer, Thomas Hardy's old place, bloke who wrote Far from the madding crowd & Tess of the D'Urbervilles.

The chickens were rescued from battery farms and I was there the first time they ever saw real grass, they didn't know what to make of it.
What an interesting place to volunteer. Nice video! I would enjoy volunteering for a change of pace, but I'm lucky if I keep on top of my own vegetable garden. 🤪

Back