Weather..

We had a nice little cold front come through here this weekend, and it brought a little rain with it. Highs in the 80s with cloud cover. Yeah, I'd like to see that every day, but I'll take it when I can get it.

Now that's over, though, so we're creeping back into the 90s and into the 100s by the weekend, and for the foreseeable future. Bring on the fall! 😰

Doesn't look like a lot of damage to your plants, at least from what I can tell in that photo. Hope everything else I can't see is still in tact too.

Also, what a beautiful space you have there! I can imagine many peaceful evenings spent right there with nothing but a chair and a coffee.

Doesn't look like a lot of damage to your plants, at least from what I can tell in that photo. Hope everything else I can't see is still in tact too.

Also, what a beautiful space you have there! I can imagine many peaceful evenings spent right there with nothing but a chair and a coffee.

We didn’t have any hard winds , just a good soaking

I hope you're safe and sound @Meadowlark despite the battering.
Thanks @Sheal . Safe and sound yes, battering most definitely.

We seemed to take a direct hit on the strong side of the storm and it really packed a punch. Not as long a duration as major hurricane but certainly long enough to do a good bit of damage.

We just got back internet today and still do not have power. Multiple trees down... again and garden pretty much totally flattened but those are all recoverable in time.

Hoping to get power back soon.

It's good to see you here. With no power, is the weather good enough for barbecues? It's difficult to imagine how much damage it's done, not only on your 'patch' but throughout Texas.

Back