Dadgum fed up - critter offensive

Dear Mr Lark, I am the manager of the Svalbard Seed Bank and it has come to my attention that a great uncle of yours has passed away leaving you as the sole beneficiary of his fortune. (Aproximately 6,000,000 cryogenically preserved Haricot Beans). To enable me to transfer these seeds to your account you must send a handling fee of only 600 Butter beans to this address : Harry's Oriental Pie and Curry House, P.O. Box 3526, Mumbai, India.

Mr. Harry,

I am sorry to decline your generous offer due to the simple fact that I am unable to grow butter beans in my climate...too much heat and humidity and not enough mild days and nights. However, you will happily note that I do successfully grow the Haricot bean which we call the Navy bean here in Texas...in fact just recently harvested some and froze them for later use.

However, in my past professional experience I managed a project to build/refurbish the NASA sat tracking station at Svalbard, Norway and in the process met several wonderful folks at that station. I request you provide the info to them for their direct interest with my hearty regards.

Mr. Harry,

I am sorry to decline your generous offer due to the simple fact that I am unable to grow butter beans in my climate...too much heat and humidity and not enough mild days and nights. However, you will happily note that I do successfully grow the Haricot bean which we call the Navy bean here in Texas...in fact just recently harvested some and froze them for later use.

However, in my past professional experience I managed a project to build/refurbish the NASA sat tracking station at Svalbard, Norway and in the process met several wonderful folks at that station. I request you provide the info to them for their direct interest with my hearty regards.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 224501.png

Back