Welcome to the Garden Chat Forum!

Mike

Administrator
First name
Mike
Hardiness zone
8a
Hi, and welcome to the Gardening Forum! This forum was created to fill a need where members have a forum where their voice is heard and acknowledged. This is a forum built by me (a fairly new gardener) for you, beginner and expert gardeners alike. Whether you're growing a small flower garden in your back yard or acres of vegetables, this is the place for you! Share your experiences, ask questions, but most of all just be able to talk gardening with a bunch of kind folks who share the same interest.

If you're new to the forum, and don't know where to start, please introduce yourself or show off your garden.

If you have any questions, please always feel free to shoot me a DM and I'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.

I can assure you @Mr_Yan that Dotty the dog was very happy with her new harness. The lovely folks that gave her a forever home treated her like a Queen, and she was short of nothing. She played hard and slept well, and she loved camping and being in the car. That was the happiest part of dog rescue work and the most rewarding. I witnessed some very cruel cases, and nursed them through hellish happenings sometimes. 🙂 What's your terrier called?

Last edited:
Back